Offer of Funding From the Ohio School Facilities Commission

The Ohio School Facilities Commission has once again made an offer of funding to the Indian Creek School District for new school buildings. This time, the state is offering to provide 40% of the cost to build a new high school and one new elementary school if the district can raise the other 60% locally.

We will be holding 3 community outreach meetings during the first week of April to explain exactly what this offer means and to collect feedback the Indian Creek Board of Education will use to make the decision of accepting the state’s offer or deferring acceptance to a later time.

We invite any and all community members to attend these meetings. SHP Leading Design, the architecture firm the district has contracted with for pre-bond work, will be presenting information on the state’s offer and district administration will also be on hand to field questions, suggestions and concerns.

We need to hear your voice so please consider attending one of the 3 meetings in April. Thanks and Go Creek!

Wintersville Community Meeting: 6:00 pm, April 3, 2017 

Wintersville Elementary Gymnasium

Mingo Community Meeting: 6:00 pm, April 4, 2017

Hills Elementary Gymnasium

Bloomingdale/Unionport Community Meeting:
6:00 pm, April 6, 2017

Christian Church of Unionport, 3488 County Rd. 39, Bloomingdale, OH

Print This Article
View text-based website