At this time, we plan to start the school year with face to face instruction, all students 5 days per week. The following safety precautions will be in place for this delivery model:
- Health checks, including temperature, each morning
- Face masks or covernings required for staff and students
- Physical distancing guidelines followed with 6 feet of separation when possible
- Hand sanitizer available in every classroom
- Cleaning supplies to sanitize work areas will be available throughout the day
- Lunchroom space expanded to other areas
- No visitors or volunteers
- No shared student supplies
- No lockers
- One-way hallways when possible
- Breakfast grab and go
- No field trips
- No large group student events
- Supplies will be provided for PK - 4 at no cost to parents
If you and/or your students are not comfortable returning face to face, you can utilize our online option. Students using our Indian Creek Remote Learning 2.0 must register. Once enrolled online, high school students must remain online through the first semester which is December 31. Students in grades K - 8 must remain online through the second quarter which is January 15, 2021.
After either the first semester or second quarter is complete, students will have the opportunity to either go back to face-to-face learning OR remain enrolled online learning for the remainder of the year.
At this time, our plan is to have our teachers teaching our curriculum and using our assessments for Remote Learning 2.0. It should look and feel almost the same as the face-to-face model.
The registration for Remote Learning 2.0 is available HERE. Completing this registration form does not lock you into the online option. As we get closer to the start of the school year, we will send out a final confirmation form that will indicate your official decision to utilize Remote Learning 2.0.